Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Delilah who?

Well, dear Lou, once again it has been several weeks since I have updated you, but there is a good reason for that. Remember the good kisser, well I was right, it was trouble. Good kissing turned into good everything, at least physically. Have to get some sleep, but will update you on the whole thing in the next couple of days. Have a few things to figure out.
=

Well, this little missive today was like a bolt out of the blue.  I thought you were dead and yet here you are alive and well and like nothing ever happened.  I wonder if you have  a life that does not involve a man?  I am beginning to think this online stuff may not have been your wisest move.  Oh, well, tonight I have too many things on my mind to worry about that.  But you should know that Shelly called the other day and was concerned about you.  Could you drop her a little line? 

I seen John the other day and he asked about you.  Seems he has an opening for our old job, if you are interested.  And yeah, I do want to know where that kissing thing led.  Or do I?  Lou 

No comments:

Post a Comment