Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Long ago and not very far away...

Looking back it seems I always knew him, but just met him yesterday.  I had just published my first book when he left me.  I had the next one in my mind and wanted to get started on it, but I promised him a couple weeks before he passed away that the next book I wrote would be about him and me if we had met in a different place and time.  He gave me all his past history and I took notes.  Since that time I have tried to write on my next novel, but it is not happening.
So brace yourselves, kiddies, you are about to embark on another adventure and this one is going to be pure fantasy.  I am not sure that we will live happily ever after, but who knows what may happen in this land of make believe?  I will have his brother on board if I need clarification as to his younger days.
But rest assured, I will not use his name or my name.  That is just to protect his family.  My friends knew him.  They knew all about the last 3 years and we can not lose sight of the fact that this is pure fiction.  The only part that really happens is his death.  Just remember,  all fiction is some truth and most truth is partly fiction. 
That being said, I hope to publish my first installment on Monday.  I think this one will go fairly quickly since it is all one big day dream!  In the meantime, you might think about giving a copy of my first book as a Christmas gift to some one who reads.  That would please them and keep me out of the poor house.
Just click right here to find it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment