Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

told you I was cleaning house. found this.

It was with love that I set him free;
With faith that he would return to me.

Then vainly I walked where I had seen him go,
For a sign of life or a sort of glow.

One month; then two and finally three,
Then several months later a speck I see.

So with heart all a twitter I ran to the sight;
But hold it there, something ain't right!

For there on the seat where I should be
Sat a frowsy blonde with a kid on her knee.

So let this be a lesson to you;
Got a man-stick like glue.

For a  lot's to be said of the words in kind,
"out of sight is out of mind."

Lou Mercer....some time in my delusional past!

********************************sponsors for April*********************************
505531_BUNN Free Shipping on $100 or more - 125x125 501741_BeachCloseouts 125x125 grocery coupons Dickies Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $100 398485_New to GAN 10% Off Discount - 125x125 48154_All the supplies you need for the office, school and home at officemax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment