Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Update on what is going on here.

I know you are wondering just what I am up to so let me fill you in on that.  My Chapter One is currently being edited and should be finished by the first of next week.  My editor who shall be known as only Jeanne, is giving me pointers and has agreed to travel with me to my book signings and things like that.  But I am getting ahead of my self. 

Then I will deal with a publisher who has to do formatting and all that stuff.  I need to design a cover and I am still stuck on what to name the silly thing.  I have been assured that if I stick with Chapter One , and then name the next one Chapter Two, and so forth that people will get confused and think it is all the same story.  I am comfortable with the One, Two, Three thing, but I guess a nice catchy title is in order.  I am toying with Sins of the Mothers, Sins of the Sons.  Course other suggestions have been, Up the Tree, Down the Hole, and Oh, Mamma!  That is only a few that have been tentatively offered.

In the meantime, my little mind is working on the next book.  Course I am torn between keeping Meg on the farm or sending her into town.  Staying has all kinds of possibilities with the advent of Fred having actually taken a shower.  But so does the relocation to Denver and the detective there.  And then there is the son in California.  California with its balmy breezes and earthquakes and the gay night life could prove a real challenge.

Got any ideas?  I would love to hear from you.  loumercer3@aol.com  will get you right to me.  Just be sure you put Chapter One in the subject line or you are off to the spam folder and never, never land.  Nothing encourages the writer in me more than  knowing that some one is out there reading my missives and actually liking them!  Just a ham at heart!

So, until later, I remain, Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment