Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Update

Well, kiddies, I know you are getting tired of waiting here, but bear with me.  I have been really busy.  I have gotten Chapter One...Loose Ends to the printer and am waiting for a price.  I have also been making character notes on the next installment.  I think this next one will be really interesting.  May not be as gripping as the last one, but the nutso's are still alive and well in my head. 

So give me a couple weeks and then summer will be here and you will not be able to read anyway cause you will be off doing the summer things. 

And look down there at my Dickie Ad.  I wonder if that thing keeps blinking when I am not looking?  Reminds me of a song.  Here you go.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xXD9-1mLBY&ob=av2e

I do love technology!

*************sponsor links************
Save on Snacks and Party Favorite Foods

BUNN Phase Brew HG - 15% off - Text

Free Shipping on Orders of $25+

Online Exclusive - 50% Off Girl's Clearance

Mrs. Fields Gifts

Now more of the latest tablets at officemax.com.

70% Off From Billabong, RVCA, Rip Curl, O’Neill and Other Popular Brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment