Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Update....again???

Bet you thought you were actually going to get to read something, didn't you?  Sorry.  I must confess that I am inundated here with my life.  I have come to a crossroads in the book publishing arena.  I have one price.  200 books will cost me $2000 and 500 will run $4,000, neither amount is on hand at the present time.  Guess I could mortgage the house, and that still remains an option.

I have submitted it to a couple publishing companies and I can always hope that one of them will be taken and they will do the publishing thing for me. 

In the meantime I have started the next novel and am now on page three of it.  Life is going to slow down here soon and I will be able to concentrate.  In the meantime, hang in there cause I am wanting to write it as bad as you are wanting to read it!!

***********************sponsors****************
Father's Day Gifts for the Chef with Everything at CHEFS Catalog - Shop Now
BUNN Velocity Brew - 15% off - Text
70% Off From Billabong, RVCA, Rip Curl, O’Neill and Other Popular Brands!
Save on Snacks and Party Favorite Foods
Primary
Primary
Mrs. Fields Gifts
Now More Top-Name Brands of computers at officemax.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment