Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Back to square one, thanks to Mesa Nails

So I had told Tracy I would drop her off some cookies.  That was two weeks ago.  Well, guess she did not want them very bad, because when I stopped a couple days ago I was greeted with a locked door and a note that gift certificates would be redeemed for cash by mail and thank you for supporting us all these years.  Damn!

So, all you people out there, I am in dire need of a pedicure and a manicure.  I want some one who is fast, gentle, listens to me babble and makes my hands and feet look good.  Click on the comments and leave me a name and number and I will tell them you sent me.

Until then, it is back to the broken finger nails, the phenomenally long toe nails and I am talking to myself.  Oh, and Tracey if you are out there, Bret ate your cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment