Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 18, 2018

#1 Conception of an idea.

I started this over a year ago and was real happy with it, but only published a few entries and then my life took a turn and I dropped it.  Someone called my attention to the fact that I had dropped the ball and so I went back and read what I had published.  I liked it.

I know I now have a different audience, and they have no idea what is going on.  So I am going to republish the first part of this a day at a time which will refresh the earlier audience and give the newcomers a look at what I worked on before.  This time I will try harder to finish it.  Bear with me.

So it begins.



#1 Conception of an idea.


This morning I woke up thinking about my death.  The cat was here.  So was the dog.  But what if I were not?  I tried to envision what my life after death would be and a scenario played through my mind of what it might possibly be like.  I then thought about all the people who have gone before me and what it would be like to see them again.  So I have laid some ground work inside my head of what  will transpire.

You must first realize that this is a complete work of fiction since I am alive and well here on South Road right where you left me.  This is just to let you know when this little link pops up on my facebook page or on the Google site, that my mind has spun out something and you can either read it or not, but I think it will be kind of fun.

That having been said, I am going to publish this and then start my day.  I have put my ideas down and very soon you will be treated to my first installment.  Just try to remember that I am not really dead and we will go from there.

Lou Mercer


No comments:

Post a Comment