Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 24, 2018

#4 Signs of life! rerun

I must have dozed off because I found myself waking up from something and it almost had to be a nap.  I glanced around the little mossy room (for want of a better word) that I was in to discern what might have woke me up, had I indeed been asleep.  I did not see anything untoward, but something was different.  I had the distinct feeling that I was not alone.  A slow examination did not turn up another person.  Then it dawned on me!  Of course I would not see a person.  I was a warm glow so if there were someone else in my space they would, of course, be a warm glow also.  With this in mind, I once more inspected my area paying strict attention to detail.  It was then that I noticed a small depression across the area from where I stood.  Well, it wasn't so much  a depression as a sort of shadow, but not a darker shadow.  It was much lighter.  While I could not see my warm glow self, I judged it to be much smaller than me.

Since I was getting pretty good at the floating now, I slowly drifted until I hovered almost level with the whatever it was on the floor of my mossy room.  I reached out with what I thought to be my hand and was overcome with a feeling of having been there and done that before.  I looked deep within myself and I felt my Sysncyk.  Sysnyck was a dog I had many years ago. She was a little poodle/Chihuahua mix.  She had died of kidney failure 25 years before and I had mourned her for years.  I knew she was with me at this moment.  I knew when I found her that Charmin, the calico cat was beside her.  I felt like I was coming home.  They had waited all these years to welcome me to this place.  I had read the poem about the Rainbow Bridge many times and taken great comfort knowing that my pets would wait there for me.  I could see them as clear as day.  Somehow I knew that this was all in my mind, because they did not exist in the bodies that they had before and I knew I did not either.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I could see those two little animals in all their glory.  This was so damn cool!

I began to get excited thinking about all I would soon behold.  It was just a matter of  figuring out how to get around in this new world of mine.  I lay back against something and I could feel the little bodies settling on either side of me.  Some how I knew that it would all be fine.  And it seemed right that I find my animals first because they were devoted to me and had waited so patiently all those years.  I knew mother was in my future as were my siblings, and grandma and great grandma.  And Kenny.  And Duane.  And Sherman.  And no doubt many others that I had forgotten, but I had the rest of eternity to find them.  No hurry.

The one I was most anxious to see was the one called Jesus.  I needed answers from him.  I needed to get this judging thing out in the open so I knew which way I was going.  It was the wondering that had me anxious now.

But right now I could feel another nap coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment