Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Well, hello Lou, how are you?

Okay, I know I have been out of touch but you see it all turned into the biggest disaster, I definitely got the answer to my question. Every kiss was wrong, every touch awkward, it felt forced and it got only worse. It wasn't that he did anything wrong, he was very skilled, it was just wrong for me. The final straw came when I saw his feet, they weren't that bad but they actually mak=de me want to hurl. If there is no chemistry in the beginning, no matter his money, hie charm, his intellect, there will never be chemistry, at least for me. Yes after the whole foot thing I had to bail, immediately. Not my finest moment, nor did it go over well with him, he became rude and short. Then the worst part came when I was unable to get thru the 2nd electronic gate at 3am and it was snowing and I had to call him to open it. He was a jerk, there was no need for that. When I got to the highway the fog was so bad I went off into the bar ditch. The car behind me happened to be driven by a handsome realtor and he called his friend to get me out and we set up a date for the following weekend. Easy come, easy go, but I do belive this guy is a total player but I need something to get my mind off last weekend. Oh man this is awful, so I apologize or leave well enough alone? Or should he apologize for being a jerk, it wasn't my fault there was no chemistry.
=

Well, let me ask you this, what do you mean apologize or him apologize?  For what?  Apparently things had progressed to the point of at least one of you not having any shoes and socks on, so what went wrong?  Well, never mind what went wrong.  Leave it alone.  If he calls, he calls.  Play it by ear.  If you want to see him if he calls then go for it.  But try to remember he is still going to have the same feet that made you want to hurl.  What is it with you and feet?  I never knew this about you.  And I am a firm believer that if a man is a gentleman before the lights go out, he ought to still be one when the lights come back on.  Maybe he will send you flowers, but then again, he still has the same feet.

So back to the Real Estate guy.  What was he doing out at 3 in the morning?  You are probably right about him being a player.  Do you ever spend any quality time by yourself?  I do not remember the last time I saw 3 AM on the clock. 

You know, back to the mountain man thing.  Why try to force it?  Do you owe him something?  Seems like if it were going to work it would have worked.  No sense trying to force it.  Well, I got to go to bed.  Got a man coming early in the morning to work on the well.  Going to need a new pump I am sure.  That is going to set me back a pretty penny.  So, keep me abreast of the Real Estate Man.  I could call him REM for short.  Be funny if you are spending money to meet a man and you find one in the ditch in the middle of the night.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment