Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yeah , you do that, just call me Martha for short!

Actual email from my friend in Kansas City.  I thought she was dead.  I am having a little trouble remembering where we were!  LOL

See, that was what I was telling you, I have been told over and over again that people lie and then have no idea who they are meeting.
So anyway, Martha, so sorry I am not keeping you updated but this takes up all my time, I think I will hide my profile so I can inform you of all that is going on. I am still seeing the guy who is building those 2 houses, but I fear the time is growng near that I will have to take the plunge,  for he wants to take it to the next level. It has been a little over a month and he is acting like I am a prude. I have talked to many about their dating experiences and i would say that about 1/2 have sex on the first date. I don't get it, but many men have told me the women initiate it. Well, wish me luck, tomorrow is the big night! =

Del.......Well, yeah, ok, just feel free to call me what ever.  Man I thought I had lost it there for a while!  Now, no offense, but those are a couple losers if you get my drift.   I been talking to a lady here who has actually been on one of these things for a while.  Think her's is Senior something.  She is an older lady.  Here is what she told me to watch for.....she does not click on any of them.  Said she had barely gotten registered and got an email from some dude back East telling her that he was a widower with one son.  Seems his wife died when the baby was one year old.  So she checked him out and he was a looker, but 2000 miles away, so she told him probably not at that distance.  Pretty quick another one emailed her.  Now these were not flirts or winks or any of that.  Emails.  This one had a son, grown, and the guy had lost his wife in a devastating way when the boy was one year old.  Before the day was over she had 4 emails and all of them had lost the wonderful wife in a devastating way when the baby was one year old.  Course they all had one goal in life and that was to find someone as wonderful as that first wife who would love them and marry them.  All were from back East and would gladly travel to meet her.  Kind of freaked her out.  I can see some hairy guy crouched over his keyboard behind the boiler in the prison.  You women got more guts than I do.

She says she does not even look at the ones with no pictures cause they are probably in prison some where.  That or they have 3 eyes and no teeth.  Surprise!  I was looking at this site with her the other day.  It is amazing how all these guys work out, have flat stomachs, are very handsome and caring, and everything still works!  Man, I was cracking up! 

Tomorrow night is the big night for what?  You better reread that.  You were talking about how many has sex on the first date and then out of the clear blue, tomorrow night is the big night.  Methinks me needs clarification here!  lol
Let me know how that works out for you!

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment