Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Man, I forgot about this one!

Well, I have got to apologize.  I forgot about this blog and since I had not heard from Delilah, I just let it ride.  Poor little dear has been ill and good friend that I am, I did not even miss her!  I am thinking after reading this one that I need to switch to mother mentor mode!  What do you think?

So sorry Lou, I was so busy and then I got this completely awful cold/flu, but I am feeling better and I have soooooo much to tell you about! I went on 4 dates in a week and it completely wore me out. I'll tell you what this on-line dating thing is like having another job. It takes so much time just checking the winks and e-mails everyday and then knowing who to talk back to is a crap shut. There are a lot of really needy people out there and they are not for me but you don't want to hurt them either. I can't seem to press the not interested button so I'm just ignoring them, we will see how that works. Anyway, out or the 4 dates I have to say they were all very nice men so I am pleasantly surprised. I didn't get that WOW feeling with any of them but I have made 2 second dates. Oh man there's one at my door now, i promise i will bet back to you on friday. Hope all is well with you and all those lucky men in your life. =

Delilahhhhhhhhh!  Dear girl, are these jokesters really worth the getting yourself run down and sick over?  So 4 dates in one week?  First let me say I got that link you sent and went and looked at a couple of those guys, and now I really have questions.   So I would just go down the column and look at the pictures and what if there is not a picture?  Crap shoot there for sure!  I did notice that several without pictures are located in Leavenworth, Lansing and places like that.  As I recall there are prisons in those towns.  So what are the odds that these are little fellows hiding behind the boiler in the heart of the penitentiary clutching a laptop and trying to find some little chicadee to pop in on visiting day?  Is there some sort of safe guard in place to protect you from that?   Probably not, cause I have watched CSI a couple times.

Now as for the wink and that stuff, I think if I were on one of those sites, I would just go down the list and wink at all of them and see who winked back.  Then I would go look at the profile.  I would take all the ones that said "good looking",  "flat stomach", "very financially secure" and throw them in the trash can right quick.  Then I would start weeding through the rest of them and and finding me one that likes to cook.  Course you got to be careful on that one cause he might be a candidate for the Biggest Loser!

All, I can say is I am damn glad this is you and not me looking for a man.  I can't hardly make it to town and back without tripping over one.  Best way to get one is just like the best way to get a cold, don't want one.

Hey, God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!  I should write a country song.  And on that note you should know I am still seeing the guitar picker from long, long ago.  Or at least we get together every time I am in Western Kansas.  And get together now means, coffee at the greasy spoon on  Fulton Street.  Was a time when get together meant just that. LOL That is about all I have time for right now.

Had an e from your Cousin Sandy.  What is up with her and John?   Do you think you will ever leave Kansas City?  Maybe when the economy picks up, huh?

Oh, and I hope you are still holding to your high standards and not going to just settle on this boyfriend thing.  Men are like streetcars,  miss this one and there will be another along in 15 minutes.  Course Pueblo has no streetcars!  LOL

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment