Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Professor of what?

Just in from Delilah.

Lou,
Now come on, you know me, have I ever paid for a date? Men have to pay to be with me, well that sounds a bit prostitutiony, I mean to spend time with me. I am a joy, just like you and we deserve only the best. I haven't dated in 2 years, by choice, you know my history of love em and leave em, but I think i'm ready now and I will never settle, I want the total package.
Anyway, the coffee date with the professsor. He wasn't bad looking, as a matter of fact I  was pleasantly surprised, he looked better then his pic. I have to admit I was terrified on the way to meeting him, it felt like I was going on a job interview, naked. So at first I was rambling like a fool and he did his best to put me at ease and then about 15 minutes into the date he looked right at my chest and said, " wow, nice, what size are they?" Ahh classy buddy, now I have the upper hand, and boy did he try to back track saying "oh man I am sorry, I have no filter, I have this terrible issue of saying everything I am thinking". he proceeded to give me example after example of all the times he had done just that. Now it was him that was nervous. No I never answered his question, I mean it would have been one thing if I was dressed provocatively but I had on jeans and a t-shirt for god's sake.
When we were leaving he asked if we were going to get together again and i said sure and he said I think that is a blow me off sure and I just kind of laughed. When I got home he had already sent me 2 emails.
Well I have to go get ready for my next date, we are meeting for dinner, wish me luck! Let you know how it went tomorrow.
=

I hope this girl is not seeking advice from me.  Right now I have six extra people here, I have lost my bed and I think I am coming down with a migraine.

Delilah;

So I sounds like that went well!  I have never interviewed naked.  May have ended up that way before it was over.....not really!  That is a lie.  A blantant lie.  Was this guy an honest to pete professor?  Now why would a man that smart need to advertise on the open market?  It must be harder to meet women or men than I thought.  So after a man lets it be known that he is checking you  out, isn't it sort of down hill from there? 
OMG! I wound up baby sitting with a one year old, a 17 month old and a 6 year old this afternoon.  Course the son is here and the girls came up from Kansas this afternoon.  So that is six extra and 3 more on the way.  When the son got here I told him I was sort of seeing someone and his response was "OH great!  Now there is an image, my geriatric mother is chasing  men."
Smart move, meeting for dinner.  Take your car and you have a ride home.  The hoards are hungry.  Good luck on tonight.

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment