Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh, she finally decided to make a move.

Dear little Delilah has finally made a move.  or at least told me something.  I had about forgotten why I set up this blog.  So let us read her little email and see what we think:

Lou:
As you know, I haven't dated in 2 years, cause as you also know dating has been pretty much a nightmare for me. Commitment, I avoided like the plague, my trust in men had always been non existent. I mean come on, 6 engagements and I ran so fast from each one I even lost myself. So I took the time away and got myself together and I am finally ready to give it another whirl.
My friend at work, she's been on match.com for several months now and talked me into trying it. It just seems so cold, finding someone over the Internet. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. Right?
I just signed up and posted a pic. I didn't say a whole lot in my bio, cause frankly I didn't know what to say. Anyway, I'll definitely keep ya updated!!!
=

Hell, this sounds almost anti climactic.  I guess I don't know just what I thought might happen.  I thought she might have something going by now, but I guess it has only been a few days.  Well, now I wonder what happens?  She is going to have to give me more than this.  Just post your picture and that is it.  I could do that.  Well, I guess this is kind of like throwing your bait in the water.  Now set back and wait for a bite?  Gotta be honest here, I am  glad it is her and not me. 

Good luck girlie.  I got  feeling we are both going to be wiser pretty soon!  I think I will give her a call tomorrow, or do you think I am getting pushy.  Ah, the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment