Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Things may be starting to kind of heat up online!

Got this from Delilah this evening.
Holy hell Lou, when I got up this morning, I got onto match and had 30some responses. Men can either wink at you or send you an email. What's really weird is that there are guys from other states and even out of the country, what the hell? Are there no women in CA, TX or the United Kingdom? Then I got some emails that got a little to intense for a first contact, how in the world could anyone talk about "our relationship" from a pic and a few words? A bit desperate, don't you think? But replying with a not interested seems a bit harsh so I think I'm just going to ignore those. Oh, oh, and how could I forget those guys who were in ripped, stained shirts drinking a beer with names like hammer time, stud man and trojan guy, need I say more?
So anyway, there were 3 that could be promising, i sent 2 email replys and winked at the other one. I really liked the ones that were funny and didn't take themselves to seriously. I don't know how to take the one's that didn't post a pic, do you think they are trying to hide something?
Well i guess we'll see what happens, it is all a bit daunting. I don't think I am going to make the first move by winking at a guy, I mean, rejection would suck. Will keep ya updated!!!
=
And I replied

Hey girl!  Looks like you may be onto something with this online crap!  Let's see now....we have the standard studly names, and the beer drinkers, dirty clothes and then the ones with no picture?  Are you seriously thinking about those?  If they have no picture it has to be because they are so drop dead gorgeous, you think?  Duh, NOT.  Probably got a third eye right in the middle of the forehead and all three of them are crossed!  I hope you are using a little bit of discretion.  Damn good chance they are the hairy guys hiding in the basement of the local prison getting ready to steal your identity.  Are you sure this is a smart move on your part?  I could surely dig you up something around here.  I know 3 or 4 guys that hold a little promise.  LOL

The wind came through here yesterday and melted my seven inches of snow, so now it is Lake Woe Begone!  Course when I went out to do chores this morning all that water had frozen and I practiced a little of the Swan Lake thing before I busted my keester.  Luckily the old hip held out.

Watch yourself with that dating thing.  There are degenerates out there.  Any kind of security that keeps you safe?

Write when you have time.  How is the new job?   Lou 

No comments:

Post a Comment