Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

She is not dead, as I thought!

So today I got this from Delilah.

What is up with these men? The very first one I give my # to starts questioning me non-stop, are you sure that is your pic, when was it taken, what do you mean when you say you are curvy, like he is some damn prize. I finally got mad and took a picture of myself with no make-up and sent it to him and told him to bite me. Oh now he is trying to back track and apoligize. Are there still men with manners? =

Ok, so let me just answer this one.

D.  Oh for crying in a bucket!  You think you are going to sign up for this and pay $9.99  and you are going to get the cream of the crop?  You have got to be fresh off the turnip truck!  First you want a clean one, and now you think they should be polite?  You are probably damn lucky you found one that is breathing!

Now at what point are you going to actually speak with one of these drop dead gorgeous male species?  Oh, do I sound sarcastic?  So sorry.  As far as I am concerned this is one of your not so bright moves.  Are all these prime specimens in the K. C. area?  I am coming up there in the next month or so to see my friend, Shirley.  Hope you have one lined up for me to check out for you by then.  Oh, maybe one with a nice plumbers crack!

I should have had this talk with you earlier about getting what you pay for.  You can not even get a decent meal for under $10.00 and yet you expect to find a soul mate for that price.  Don't they have one where you could just like give them a pile of money and they run you through a computer and then it spits two of you out together?  That way you could maybe get a clean, well mannered one.

Oh, I am so tired tonight I can not think straight.  Still have a ton of crap to do which includes making the bed so I can get in it.  Other than this new habit of chasing men, what else is new.  Ellie still across the street?

Niters!  Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment