Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh, this is to good to keep a secret!!

You all know that I am not really from Colorado and have been transplanted here from the Sunflower state of Kansas, right?  Having lived there for many years I have a plethora of friends back there.  I have several very good friends who confide in me and I in them.  Well, it just came to my attention that one of these friends has joined an online dating service.  That in itself is not even note worthy.  What is would be that I am privey to her private thoughts and I have been dieing to know what this whole business is about.

Now if I am curious, I figure some of you might also be, so............  Now I do not want to do this on my regular blog cause that is for other things.  This is going to be an in depth study into the twilight world of online dating.   Who knows, if this goes well, I may even have a fling at it, but first let's just throw old Delilah to the wolves!  Hey!  This is for science!  Now you should know that Delilah is not her real name.  And for her privacy I am taking an oath of silence, so beg as you will, I will not give the girl up for anything.  Number one, she is bigger than me and would rip my heart out and feed it to the hogs if I  did. 

So, I do not know exactly when this blog will begin, but I think rather soon.  My intent is to publish her little emails in their entirety, unless she uses nasty words.  And I would invite all of you to throw in your two cents worth.  I will leave a place down there for comments.  Or you can email me.  What ever.  I want this to be an interactive blog here, so lets get fired up.  This girl is desperate for a man and needs all the help she can get.  Give me tips to give her because her biological clock is running and it is ticking very fast.

Oh, this is going to be so much fun!!

2 comments:

  1. If my bioligical clock is ticking and if wanting a child go to a sperm bank they can help with that and guess what you only have to take of the child and not the man lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, anonymous, you do have a valid point there! That may indeed be what needs to happen here cause the girl just does not have the proper respect she should have for the male species. I have noticed that in my dealing with her. Has a kind of Joan Rivers attitude, if you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete