Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Preliminary screening.

I took my first two istallments to the craft fair and let 2 people read it.  The church secretary got through the first paragraph and decided she was way to tired to try reading.  Diane read it and thought it was great and is ready for the third installment.  I did have a friend who read it earlier tell me that my writing is "honest and earthy".  I was flattered beyond beleif by that statement because it came from a very wise man.
So, kids, be sure and check in here tomorrow.  I am thinking that I will get started on this and then pick up the pace, but who knows.  My brain may go completely blank and then where will we be?  Worst case scenario is this fizzles and fails.  Would not be my first rodeo so to speak.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment