Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Well, I think I am about ready here.

I now have the first two installments ready and here is the plan.  I will publish one installment every 3 days.  This is going to be an adventure for all of us.  Now we all know that this site is pure fiction, but like life imitating art or vice versa, so there is some truth in fiction.  I will not tell you which parts are truth and which are pure imagination, but do know that both are going to come into play here at Chapter One.
I named this site Chapter One because I think it will be  a whole new beginning in my literary endeavors.  You know my Words of Wisdom are the truth as I see it.  By being truth I am limited by the boundaries of that truth.  But here in Chapter One I will be limited only by my imagination.  Now I never was one to remember the lies I told so when I write this little tale and you see that Meg was 55 years old on page one and 30 pages later she is 40 with a 35 year old son, just take that with a grain of salt.  I wrote all this stuff down before I started writing, but in typical Lou Mercer fashion I filed it away and hopefully I will remember where some day. 
In my world time is irrelevant.  Places are irrelevant.  The only things that really matter are emotions and eating.  Stuff like that and not necessarily in that order.  I have read a lot of Jackie Collins, so there may be some romance.  I worship Jean Auel and her Clan of the Cave Bear series so there may be a lot of herbs and homeopathic cures, or not.  And I fell on my knees at the feet of Steven King so the ending may surprise you.  But I do not want to give away my trade secrets here at 4:38 in the morning so I am just going to tell you to add me to your favorite blogs so you will be notified and look for my first rendering here in three days, which will be Monday, November 7.
And hang on; it is going to be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment