Total Pageviews

Friday, August 22, 2014

ColorSplash Paintball 2403 Santa Fe Drive,is way more than that!

I have a step daughter named Jackie Chacanaca who calls me 5 mornings a week to check on me.  I am fine the other 2, apparently.  Any way, after the call she is off to work at her business in Blende, out here on the Mesa.  I am sure you have driven past it on your way into town. You probably never stopped because you are not into Paintball, but the bottom two lines should have got your attention if you have wee ones in school and they need a uniform.  That is what makes the machines rattle!  And I sometimes get to go in early and help her.  That is what happened yesterday.
She called at 6:00 AM and she was already at the shop so I grabbed coffee and headed her way.
Ah, shit!  There is stuff piled every where!
All 6 machines are hammering away embroidering more jackets for me to trim and snip the threads. 
Lord help me! 
The front of the shop is very neat and orderly and pretty well stocked.  She does uniforms for lots of the schools and has a very quick turn around and is priced reasonably.  She not only does school uniforms, but also for the different sports teams.  She is working on carrying scrubs as well.  Needless to say, she is also looking at expansion so we don't have to work back there in the tiny sweat shop area.
This is the painball area which draws the kids, both big and little and those that wish they were in.  She has a field out by the airport which is open on most weekends.  Be sure and call first to be sure.
Oh, Irene is here to help me!  I will be out of here and back home by 8:30.  Hooray!
Floor is cleared!
Boxes are packed.
And I am out of here, but leaving you with  (click on the underlined part)  a link to the sweatshop



Peace to you all, I am sleeping in tomorrow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment