Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mother's Day Out PreSchool Program at First Congregational United Church of Christ.



Start you off with a rousing little tour there.  Love to make those things.  Sure hope they are free!

Last Thursday was open house at our church to promote the PreSchool that we sponsor.  All the teachers were there.  Somebody made cookies and something purple to drink.   I kind of shy away from that stuff cause I am trying to watch my waistline and it is ever changing.  Ooops!  back to business.


Enter Tracy Lyn.  Lot better.
Oh, that looks like fun!
Oh, oh!  Going to do lessons.  Alphabet, add and subtract, sing songs, salute the flag, little bit of bible stories, learn to love one another...  I wish I could go to school.   I just love school.  I especially like a new notebook, a spiral, a sharp pencil.  A blank sheet of paper is my fondest possession's and I really love this word program because I have a limitless supply of blank pages.
I did not get a picture of the playground, but the kids just love it.  And Pastor Steve comes with his guitar and teaches them songs.  Pastor Jeanine pops in for Chapel.  Worry about sending the wee ones out into the cold cruel world of school without a firm foundation?  Then Mother's Day Out is here to the rescue.  Kids need to learn kindness and empathy while they are young and the public school system would be much better served with kids that know how to bring out the best in other kids.
Check this out.  See if it will work for your little treasures.  It is very reasonably priced and teaches values the kids will carry with them into adulthood.  Trust me on this.




No comments:

Post a Comment