Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting a little feed back here.

July 25, 2011  5:16 AM
  Last night I asked for help and I neglected to tell you that I will be publishing your emails and comments verbatim.  Not to worry though because this is all cut and paste so your name will not appear anywhere.  Unless of course, you want it to.  Just let me know.  And so,
  Got my first correspondence last night.  So now I need to figure out how to work this wonderful personality into my profile, me being humble and all.  But more importantly....Who in the hell is Joe!!  I could have saved $120.  (Idley wondering if there is a man out there worth that investment.)
OMG Lou the description of the male you are looking for is Joe lmao Talk about interesting evening conversation U forgot to add that U have a WONDERFUL personality and give a laugh every few minutes. I love you so you are not bad at all ( I am pretty picky lol )

7:09 AM

Well, I see the website is screwed up now that it is new and improved, so I am going to very quickly post this and wait and hope they fix it, assuming I can post this.
Recieved this comment this morning:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "To hell with Delilah, I want a little action here!...":

first thing about the humble part are you for real,:) J/K

#5 okay now you are making yourself out to be only a homemaker. And I know that you have a high society life. but gots to admit you can truely cook. Through a mans belly straight through the heart. Their gonners.


Posted by Anonymous to Delilah' s Dating Dilemma at July 25, 2011 5:47 AM

Well, thank you there anonymous, but for the record, if I am high society the world is in trouble.  Had a guy tell me once "You can pass for class until you open your mouth and that illusion is gone!"   And he sure as hell ain't around any more!
Gotta hit the publish button real fast and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment