Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

Well, I had a picture of a pie back there...

For some reason Google and Picassa are conspiring against me.  First there was no pie and now there is no picture of a Llama.  But just use your imagination and picture a Llama there above this paragraph.  They will get it fixed soon.

Alright, this is my profile picture!  Now granted I do sort of need a shave and maybe I do look a little bit long in the tooth, but I tried posting a pie and that did not work.  So we will go with this.  I just put this on match.com or some such site about ten minutes ago.  I do not know how long it takes to "hit the streets", so to speak, but we will be wiser a little later on today, maybe.
Now, I am willing to bet that I can catch a man with this picture.  I could be wrong.  And I did add the sentence "This is not my real picture, nor is it close.  But let me see what kind of response I get and when we meet I will tell you why I did this."
See, you people reading this know what kind of person I am, but these men do not. They will either look at it an immediately dismiss me as a fruitcake, or they will see this as the ploy it is.  Of couse some of them are going to think it is my real picture and some of them will think I must really be a dog to post a picture like that.  At least this will give me something to think about.  And I can buy a little time before I have to actually meet a stranger and try to interact with him.
Ok, today is Friday lunch with Tim day and I got a lot of work to do before then.  So, as soon as I know something, you will know something.  Who knows, I may not get a single hit.  Then my hard earned money will be completely wasted.
Have a good one!

Delilah!!!  If you are out there, please give me a call.  You neglected to give me your new number,  and when did you move?  Is there something I should know?

No comments:

Post a Comment