Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I have action on the dating sight.

Alright I have gone online with the picture of a Llama as my profile picture and I have had 3 men who are interested.  I mean really interested.  First guy is a drop dead gorgeous bad boy from Scranton, Pennsylvania.  He is a widower, younger than me, with a 23 year old son.  He lost his wife in a tragic accident when the child was one year old.  How sad.  He realizes that we are far apart, but a few thousand  miles should not matter when two people really care.  Man I could drown in those eyes.  He could move out here.  I own my home, we could be very happy.  Wait a minute!  He is madly in love with a Llama?  No mention of why I do not have an actual picture of myself. 
So on to number 2.  No picture on this one.  He is from Puerto Rico.  Would I send him a plane ticket so he could come and meet  "a very fascinating woman who could possibly replace my dear wife who died an untimely death in a car crash when the child was a mere year old".  Am I getting a little da javu here or what?
And now to number 3 which is one I must quote almost word for word.  For the record, my profile name is Mountain Momma.  Had to be something!  "My very dear Mountain Momma.  When I read your profile I immediately felt a connection to you.  I am a single man who raised his son all alone after my wife who I loved dearly, his mother died a very ugly death in a tragic accident when the boy was one year old.  Please send me airfare so we can meet and talk. I would be happy to pay you back, but I want first to see that you are a sincere woman and not one after my money, of which I have very much."
OK, I can see how this is going.  I think some where in the bowels of a prison somewhere, there is a fat, balding man hunkered down behind a boiler in a basement with a lap top in search of lonely women.  So I reported all three of these jokers to security on the web site.  Now we will see if anything happens.
Kind of disappointed that this is the best they have to offer.  See I thought there would actually be some one out there that might actually want to meet some one to maybe spend a little time with.  Maybe dinner and if I got really lucky, dancing.
But for tonight I think I will not worry about this and wait and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment