Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have a wink and 3 flirts waiting for me.

Now remember, my profile picture is still that of a Llama.  A very pretty Llama, but a Llama none the less.  Now I have a wink and 3 flirts waiting for me to do something about.  For those of you who are not savvy to this, it is the equilalent of me walking into a club, sidling up to the bar and looking around.  One guy winks at me?  Do I wink back?  First I will go read his profile. OK, widower, raising his son who is now in college after his mother died in a tragic accident when the child....Never mind.  Wink out of the way.
Now the flirts.  One no picture.  Widower.  1 child.  This is beginning to sound like a broken record here.  OK.  On the two flirts, I am just going to flirt back.  Now I can decide later.  Maybe they just go down the list and flirt with everybody.  Who knows.  What I am going to do is go find my picture and put it up.  I am going to do the one of me that is on the ebay "ME" page.  The one at the AIDS walk with my white hat.  That way my hair does not show and I am pretty well in shadow so I do not look to bad.  Then I will see what happens.  But right now I am busy and do not have time for this man thing.  So I will holler when something shakes loose, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment