Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Finally got around to calling.

Ok, I did the block my number thing and dialed the fellow up Sunday afternoon.  Has a very nice voice.  I told him of my Beulah connections and he "knew of"  both of them, so at least he is aware of his surroundings.  That is a plus.  He does not "get out much", which rather throws up a red flag in my mind.  How could anyone live in Beulah and not get out much?  Why live there just to stay home?  He has no pets, but that is not unusual in mountain towns since bears and cougars and such will eat them.  I could not connect in my mind just where his home is located, but I got the general idea. 
His name is Allan and he is only 60 years old.  He is a retired engineer, but does do a little work from time to time for several different companies in Denver. 
After a little more chit chat I told him I would be in Beulah probably next week and would meet him for coffee at the Stompin Grouds, if he was not busy.  I did give him my hot mail address and told him I would call him in a few days.  Then I rang off.  No sense appearing eager.
Now, you should know that back on the dating site, my in box is filling up.  I am going to need to take a little time and go through that.  I have several winks and flirts, which I have decided to completely ignore those.  I will just go for the interested ones.  Never did like the flirty part of the dating games.  Now, I do not have time for this stuff every day, so I will get in there later this week and sort it out.
Right now I have nickle auctions on eBay, so I will tend to that.
Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment