Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ah, some "Interest", now that is better

I did post the picture of me in my white hat, and guess what!  I had an "I'm Interested."  Now that sounds a little more promising than the wink and flirt crap.  This guy is divorced, financially secure, lives alone, has three kids, is a retired engineer, enjoys cooking, loves to hike in the mountains.  He is a little short at 5'5".  Gotta watch out for the "Little Man Syndrome".  Second husband had that and he was mean.  Do not want that again.  Oh, oh, and get this, he lives up in Beulah!  I love Beulah! 
What does he want in a woman?  Honesty is paramount, healthy, sense of humor, weight to height ratio should be proportional.  Oh, he uses big words.  I like that in a man.  A mark of intelligence. "Someone to  spend quality time with who enjoys long, quiet evenings at home."  " Looks not important, but personality is." 
 Well, alrighty then.  This sounds like a match made in heaven and the fellow is not bad looking at all.  A tad scruffy looking,  maybe just a tad heavy with a receeding hairline, which is no big deal since Male Pattern Baldness runs in my genes.  Oh, wait.  Eyes are brown.  "Eyes of Brown will let you down."  Hmm.
Well let's just take a chance here and see what happens.  Let me poke this "Interested" button here.
Holy Crap!  He must have been setting on the button.  Went to get a cup of coffee and here I already have his phone number.  Ok, I do not normally call any man for any reason, but in this situation I can see where he might be a little eager, so I will just tell him I will call him later.  Do that in an email.  Then when I have some time I will ring him up and we will talk.  Right now I have things to do.
Fill you in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment